Are you looking for new job opportunities?
Do you like being in the middle of all teams and keep everybody running and be the one who keeps the company working? You like to structure processes, solve difficult challenges in the day to day business and have experience as a team lead?
Then we have an exciting position for you - Chief Operating Officer.
CopeCart is looking for a talented and experienced operations manager to lead the daily business and keep an eye on everything which is happening in the company, as well as measuring the KPIs of the different departments. We need a self-motivated professional with proven management experience and a great record in operations.
Our ideal candidate is not only an excellent communicator but also demonstrates a great feeling for managing people, solving problems, restless improvement of processes and has experience in a finance or software company.
Your responsibilities include (team leadership & strategy):
- Motivation of the company.
- Develop and implement strategic plans to meet operation targets.
- Prepare in cooperation with the Chief Executive Officer weekly, monthly and quarterly goals.
- Keep the company running and improve processes on a daily basis.
- Help with your network in the company every department which struggles with their goals.
- Take over the communication of every monthly accounting.
- Communication with Lawyers to solve problems or to evaluate new features.
- Execute the strategies and changes of the Chief Executive Officer.
- 4+ years of experience in an operation position.
- Strong leadership and team-building skills.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English.
- Your day starts with problem solving and ends with a productive company result.
- You have an excellent sense of stakeholder needs and desires.
- You like to bring everybody to one table and organize the next steps of implementing new strategies.
- You have experience in talking to accountants, consultants and lawyers.
- You are ready to perform even in stressful situations.
What we offer:
- Awesome team of creative and experienced professionals.
- Competitive salary for high performers.
- Limitless possibilities for self-realization and development.
- A professional training and development system.
- Corporate events.
- 30 calendar days of vacation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote work.
Are you interested? Start your job application: click Apply for this job